Saturday, April 23, 2011

12 Weeks

Well, I've hit 12 weeks and I am feeling better, (I had been nauseous and tired for some time) although I have started getting bad headaches, which the doctor tells me is normal to experience at this point in the pregnancy.  I went to my 12 week appointment yesterday and all is well.  The nurse tried to hear our baby's heartbeat with a doppler device, but couldn't locate it so I had another ultrasound, LUCKY ME!! :)  My mother came with me, so she got to see the baby, which was very nice.  Rich can't make it to my appointments unfortunately.  (He can not take any time off of work...bummer.)
What a difference a month makes!  The baby seems to have quadrupled in size.  It's moving a flailing around now.  We could see it kicking its little legs, doing back flips and rolling all around, it was so neat!  The doctor said the baby is very active, and she may have been humoring me, but she also says it has long legs, lol.  Here are the four pictures the doctor took for us!  No new picture of me this time because I'm still really not showing at all yet.
Arms up legs kicking, looks like its saying HOORAY!!

Legs kicking

Baby's looking at us!

Looking down at baby.  (He/She was moving around a lot!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment