Wednesday, April 6, 2011

We're having a baby!

Hello Family and friends.  Just to give you a run down, Richard and I have been dating for about 3 1/2 years.  We are engaged and have been looking to buy a house.  We've found a beautiful house in Plainfield Ct. and are closing in the end of April/begining of May of this year.  We plan to have a very small and private wedding ceremony there this June.  We have discussed starting a family, and not knowing how long it would take for me to get pregnant, we decided to stop using birth control the fisrt of this year.  Well, things happened much quicker than we had anticipated, hence the title of this blog!  I am keeping this blog so family and friends who are not in the area can share this experience with us.  Love you all and God bless!  Thanks for checking this out!




Here is how we found out!  I had a mishap in the begining of February and dislocated my knee :(  I went in for X-rays of my knee and the technician asked me "Any chance of pregnancy?"  When I had some uncertanty I knew I had to take a test to put my the "Am I??? feeling to rest. I bought a generic test at Walmart, there were two in the box.  When the first one was positive, I took the second one to be sure, but that one was completely blank. 

Two blue lines = POSITIVE


When Rich got home from work, I told him.  He thought something could be wrong with the whole box, (I think he he was in denial LOL) so I went to the pharmacy to buy the name brand test and sure enough...POSITIVE :)

Two pink lines = POSITIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment